Professional Clinical Research Training, Uncompromising Quality,
Industry Focused and Affordable.
Dear Future Clinical Research Professional,
Welcome to CROCareers.in. This is where graduates and post-graduates in medicine, dentistry and other medical and life sciences professionals learn what they need to know in preparing to enter the field of clinical research.
Our Professional Certification in Clinical Research and Management (PCCRM) program is designed not only to train you about the industry (clinical research), it also provides coaching in personality enhancement to prepare you for a corporate environment. This training methodology is used throughout the course, and puts you on an even footing with a professional with a half-year’s experience in the industry.
We don’t expect you to just accept what we’ve told you. We offer you a fundamental e-course of PCCRM program. This course will take you through the overview of clinical research, along with a summary of what you can learn in the 24-week PCCRM certification course.
A few things you may want to know:
- Clinical research is a growing, multi-billion dollar industry that provides unique, challenging, truly global and lucrative career options.
- The worldwide demand for clinical research is so vast that India, with its booming economy, skilled manpower and thick populace, is considered a leading player in the arena of clinical research. India represents an upcoming global hub for the clinical research industry.
- It is estimated the clinical research industry in India will touch Rs 7000 crores by 2020** and the industry will employ more than 50,000* professionals in India and 2,50,000* globally in the next 5 years. This includes jobs in various fields such as clinical operations, data management, medical and regulatory writing, pharmaco-vigilance, quality assurance and managerial positions.
Why is India considered a global destination for clinical research?
- Lower costs of conducting trials.
- Large pool of patient population. India has a population of over 1 billion.
- Availability of educated and trained English-speaking medical/life science professionals
- State-of-the-art infrastructure at par with the best in the world with over 15,000 plus hospitals.
- India has approximately 1000 sites with GCP clinical trial experience
Who Should Join Professional Certification in Clinical Research and Management (PCCRM) Course?
- Graduate or a Postgraduate in any of the following streams: Pharmacy (B.Pharm, M.Pharm), Medicine (MBBS, MD), Dentistry ( BDS, MDS), Physiotherapy (BPT, MPT), Ayurveda (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS), Nursing, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Lab science, Genetics, Nutrition, Botany, Zoology (BSc, MSc).
- Clinical research professionals to get better hold on the fundamentals and to aim for better positions.
- Health care professionals in other streams looking for change in career.
- Professionals and students keen to add research education/qualification to their profile.
Over 14,731 Students Enrolled and Counting!! Join the FREE Foundation eCourse of PCCRM Course.
Just fill in your Name, Email and City.
This scrupulously-designed free foundation e-course enables you to:
- Get an insight into the clinical research industry.
- Get a gist of the ethical and regulatory norms involved in clinical research.
- Know the verticals in clinical research such as clinical data management, pharmacovigilance and others.
- Gain an overview of the topics involved in the 24 week PCCRM course.
You’ll also learn how the PCCRM certification works best for you.
In just six short days, you can be well on your way to obtain the kind of clinical research knowledge that breeds success. All you have to do is sign up below. Check your mail box and read one lesson now – Right Away!
Upon completion of PCCRM foundation e-course, you can make an informed decision to take up the complete PCCRM certification course.
See you inside,
CLO (Chief Learning Officer) and Head,
Bangalore, India -560032